Reset or change your password
If you forgot your password, lost it or simply want to change it, you may be able to do so in a few quick steps.
To change an existing password, follow the following steps
2. In the upper right corner, click on your displayed account name. You'll be redirected to your profile page.
3. You will find a "Change Current Password" box where you'll be asked to enter your current password then your new password and click on the Change button.
That's it! you're all done and your new password is saved in the system.
Only the owner or admin have the proper authorization to reset the account's password.
Had you forgotten your password or lost it, do not worry we got you! For you can easily reset it.
To reset an existing password, follow the following steps:
2. The forgot password link will redirect you to the resetting of your account's password page. You'll be asked to enter your email. Note that you have to enter the email you used to register your account with. After you've entered your email, click on "Send Reset Password Email" button to continue.
3. Check your email inbox, you'll find an email with a resetting link, click on the link, it should redirect you to the website to enter your new password.
Note that if you can't find the email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
4. After being redirected to the console website, you'll find a "Reset Password" box. Fill in the new password and confirm password boxes then click on the "Reset Password" button.
A success message pops up and you're all done!
Only the owner or admin have the proper authorization to change the account's password.
How to setup your account with Fleet Vision for the first time
Congratulations on purchasing one of our systems, we are so excited to have you join our community! To get you started, we have a policy that upon purchase, an account is created for your business and a username and password are given to you by our ...
How to use the Vehicles setting in Fleet Vision mode
this feature allows you to view and control your fleet in the form of units, each unit is called a vehicle in the Fleet Vision service. you can view, add, or edit vehicles or details about previously registered ones. to access Vehicles, go to the ...